Help Us Scrap the App!
Sign up and add your name to the petition to show your support.
- Canadian travelers are currently experiencing unacceptable wait times at airports and other points of entry and the ArriveCAN App has been cited as quadrupling average passenger processing times;
- Canada needs a strong post-pandemic economic recovery, and the ArriveCAN App has been identified by stakeholders as a direct hindrance to that recovery;
- Border security officers and other frontline workers have expressed their clear opposition to the continued use of the ArriveCAN App;
- The mandatory use of the ArriveCAN App has been criticized by seniors and disability advocacy groups as exclusionary and discriminatory;
- The ArriveCAN App is unreliable and subject to technological failure, as demonstrated with the recent Rogers outage;
- Canada’s international allies have removed nearly all pandemic-era travel restrictions;
We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the House of Commons to immediately discontinue the use of the ArriveCan App to screen international arrivals at Canadian borders and return to pre-pandemic entry practices.